This blog isn’t about elevators but something that most Blogger’s have to deal with…SPAM! Some people will say just about anything (and most of the time it doesn’t make any sense) to get their website, product or service mentioned on blogs. Spam is defined as the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. Aren’t we all tired of them? But, I just thought I would share a few I received overnight on this blog:
- OMG, How could I ever survive without your articles? Bye,
- Judging by the way you write, you seem like a professional writer.”.*~,
- I guess you will want to put a facebook button to your site. Just bookmarked the url, although I had to make it by hand. Just my $.02
- My wife will get mad if she reads this.
- My daughter will not like to hear this here.
- Aw, this was a really great post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.
- Muchas Gracias for the “work” you put into your blog says my aunt
- Art – FL Laker Fan – I think there’s a split vote on that — that I’m either dedicated or something is wrong with me. Maybe I’ll run a poll in the chat about it. Jon K – As far as Jurassic Park, I think nothing is funnier than seeing the T-Rex chew up that lawyer while he was on the john. LOL
- We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.
- Great good…this post deserves nothing …hahaha just joking …nice publish
I couldn’t publish some comments for obvious reasons but I get hundreds of spam emails pretty much every day. The even crazier thing is that most of the time it is the same ones over and over. In today’s world there are great spam blockers so they never get published for the most part. Sometimes you just want to say, “Hey spammer, get a clue!” But, I guess just like in sales, it’s a game of numbers for these folks.
Now that I have vented on this subject we can get back to talking vertical transportation. Plus, it’s lunchtime and Spam isn’t on the menu!