It’s that time of year! Don’t forget to adjust all of your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday night. That means a little less sleep and more daylight to get things done. But, as Spring brings on the changes of time, blooming flowers and the warming weather, Elevator World remains consistent in bringing you the best customer service and products available. Here are some recent additions to our products list that you may or may not be aware of:
- 2009 ELEVATOR WORLD Source© Directory— The Source is now online and can be easily accessed for fast reference of industry suppliers, manufacturers, products, consultants, associations and publications. Best of all, its FREE!
- 2008 Safety Handbook Revisions — Make sure you are up-to-date with safety procedures for the protection of field employees on every construction or maintenance job. If your current Handbook pages are not GREEN then you need to give us a ring. Order now as supplies are limited.
- Online Extra’s— Don’t forget to check this page out each month for extra news, photographs and other content not published in the monthly issue of ELEVATOR WORLD magazine.
- Newsletters— We now have three newsletters to give you more of the most current industry information you need and want. Elenet is our bi-weekly industry newsletter, ELEMART is our monthly company newsletter and Elevatorbooks.com is our quarterly educational products newsletter. Sign up for one, two or three for FREE!
- Elevator World India — We are in our second year of publishing this quarterly magazine. The newest issue has just been posted and you can view it for FREE as well as all previous issues.
Come on back next week as we will be posting some thoughts and pictures on a recent trip to India, announce some new and upcoming products and throw in some office humor.
And, if your late for church or work on Sunday don’t blame me. I warned you!
Best — Brad